View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 09:11 PM

WHAT IS SO FUN ABOUT A CRUISE? I AM A COOK ON CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE, WHO EVER SAID IS NICE WORKING ON A CRUISE SHIP IS A LIAR. CARNIVAL C. L. PAY ME 2 DOLLARS AN HOUR, I HAVE TO WORK FOR AT LEAST 10 HOURS A DAY, EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK FOR 7 TO 10 MONTHS. YOU HAVE TO WORK EVERY DAY, NO EXCEPTION, ONLY IF YOU ARE SICK AND CANNOT WALK, THERE ARE RULES, ME AS A COOK I CANNOT GO ON A OPEN DECK AFTER FINISHING MY WORK, I GET MOLESTED BY SECURITY, THERE ARE CABIN CHECK EVERY WEEK, YOU SHOWER , USE TOILET OUTSIDE THE ROOM AT THE END OF CORIDOR, WHERE THEY CLEAN IT ONCE A MONTH, THE FOOD FOR CREW IS CHEAP, THEY ALWAYS CUT THE PRICE FOR CREW, THERE ARE NEVER ENOUGH CREW ON BOARD, YOU ARE MEANINGLESS, USELESS, FOR THE COMPANY, THEY USE YOU LIKE A SLAVE, MY SCHEDULE FOR 7 MONTHS ... WAKE UP WORK CABIN SLEEP...NEXT DAY WAKE UP WORK CABIN SLEEP AND SO ON, YOU DON'T HAVE WINDOWS, FRESH AIR, NO FAMILY, NO FRIENDS, NO GIRLFRIEND, EXCEPT MAYBE YOU ARE AN OFFICER ON A SHIPP, WHEN YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO GO ASHORE IT FEELS LIKE HEAVEN, BUT ONLY FOR AN HOUR OR TWO, THE SHIP IS LEAVING, OR YOU HAVE TO GO TO WORK, EVERYBODY HAVE A FAKE SMILE ON THE FACE, THEY WAIT FOR THE DAY TO LEAVE THE SHIP AND GO HOME, YOU DON'T SEE AMERICANS WORKING HERE, NOBODY WILL ACCEPT 2 DOLLARS AN HOUR FOR THIS JOB, ONLY PEOPLE FROM POOR COUNTRYES !!!
HAVE A SITE http://www.cruiselaw.com/crew.html