View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by IslandCruz:
quote:
I will take my own video of the cabin, and I can assure you, I will talk way less then the lady in the video that I posted. I know that there has to be others out there, that want to know what these cabins are really like and I love to take photos so I will come back with some good ones to share. I sail Feb 7th out of Galveston on the Estascy.

RavenDays, I know what you mean about actually seeing one of the cabins. The link you posted was a good example of one. Some of us (myself included) were probably overly critical of the content.

Congrats, on your upcoming cruise and I hope you have a great one! I look forward to your pictures.

Welcome aboard,

Dwayne

I dont think anyone was too critical about her video, it did tend to get annoying to a me too. But it did give me a better idea of what I am in for when I get on board. I called Carnival tonight to see if there were any upgrades to be had, and was told no. The guy told me that I am already on the top of the ship pretty much and that if I wanted to upgrade cabins I would have to pay double what I am now paying. I think I will stay right where I am. This will be my first solo cruise and I am excited and nervous at the same time.

Bahama's / Fantasy / 2003