View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 11:14 AM

Ahhh the Chocolate buffet. Well this was something I really didn't want to miss. They had it at 11 pm in the 4 seasons dining room. Before the doors were even opened the line to get in was so long that I gave up.
I did hear other passengers talking the next day saying they were very disappointed. I heard that a lot of the deserts tasted funny. I have to say that most of the deserts I had on board were not the best all though any of the cream cakes were very tasty. I spent most of my time at the ice cream station. It opens at 11 am every day. They also serve yogurt for anyone who would rather have that.

Oh yeah.. they do serve salami and smoked samon every morning at the buffet also. DH and I enjoyed the little buffets outside of the main one buffet. (located in the very back (aft) of the ship. There was never a line as opposed to the garden cafe. Plus then you can enjoy your breakfast outdoors.

I guess you guys are right I wasn't tech. lazy, maybe I was just tired from DH making me do all the active tours.