View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 09:25 AM

Hi Heidi,
Our family sounds similar to your in regards to the school situation and what you are desiring. We have been cruising faithfully twice a year with out children, ages 5,10, 12. I do take them out of school if I have to, but I know where you are coming from. In regards to a suggestsion, We've done them all, royal carribean is our favorite, whether alone or with the family. We have been waiting for two years for "freedom of the seas" to be built, it is the most magnificent ship in the world, take a look at it on line. Costa nor Carnival could or would ever compare. Anyways, I reserved a dozen units bc we have lots of friends and family we like to cruise with. Therefore I got a super rate. Most of the available sailings are sold out or highly priced for the next year. My agent still is holding a few until the last of March at my rate, ranging from about 900 p/p incl port and taxes for interior to about $1700 for a junior suite. The sailing is December 3 out of Miami and has a great w. carribean itinerary. Everything about this ship is spectacular. Go to freedomoftheseas.com to check it out. I am not an agent or anyone making anything off of this, I just have them held for my group, and they are left over. If they go back to r/c, they'll either go to the waiting lists or back on the market for more money. Let me know.