Thread: Mexican Riveria
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 01:52 PM

We are sailing on Carnival's Pride on Jan 18th. My husband and I are in our 50's, son and daughter-in-law in their 30's and our other son, 23. I have been reading many excursion boards. I am limited with walking because of neck/back and a shattered foot, so we can't do any active excursions. I want to book Randi's Happy Horse excursion for our son/daughter in law in Mazatlan. My youngest son wants to go parasailing and jet skiing. I read a review about a place in Cabo called the Mango Deck, and it said they had parasailing and jet skiing. Has anyone gone there, and could you give us your opinions, please. We thought in Puerto V. we would do the enclusion resort getaway. I don't want to risk my son missing out on his parasailing, but would rather not book through CC because it is so expensive. We also thought we would do the Stone Town tour while the others were on the horseback riding tour - any input on that would be appreciated, too! Thanks in advance - everyone on this board seems so nice!