We are taking our children and 2 grandchildren on the Golden over Christmas. We have not cruised on Princess before and have some questions about this particular ship. Will appreciate anyone's input!
1) We have a family of 4 in a mini-suite. They have 2 children, 1 and 3. Will the mini-suite be OK in size for the family?
2) Some plan to party a fair amount on the ship. Anyone here in the 28 - 32 age range with suggestions for what they shouldn't miss? Also, how much are the drinks onboard?
3) Is the casino fairly large? We've been on other cruises where the casino was really small.
4) We signed up for anytime dining, but would like to eat together. There will be 10 of us, including the grandchildren. Is it likely we will have a long wait to eat?
5) Not everyone is excited about formal nights! How embarrassed will they be if they don't dress up?
Any other ideas or thoughts will be greatly appreciated! Thanks for the help!