View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 07:49 PM

hey cortney,

my boyfriend and I just came off of the Majesty of the Seas at the end of January. I dont recall hand sanitizers on the ship, but there sure were a TON of signs everywhere about repeated hand cleaning. Especially in bathrooms.

I had left a great review of the Majesty when I got back, we had a great time, and I still feel the same way regardless - but, my boyfriend and I BOTH caught the FLU either while onboard, or in Miami a day prior to sailing.

Ironically, and I think this is a sign - my symptoms got SOO much worse as soon as my plane landed back home! Its a sign - dont fly home, cruise FOREVER!! ha ha. (his symptoms got worse one day after we arrived home)

Anyway, after a few days, and some antibiotics, we were fine. I did call RC to let them know what happened. I told them that I wasn't complaining, cause we had a great time, and cant wait to cruise again. But, I thought they should know, for sanitary reasons, what happened.

Next time I cruise, I'll probably bring a bottle of hand sanitizers with me, and use them as often as possible. (dont know if it fights off the flu, but its worth the try!)

anyway,
enjoy!