View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-19-2007, 11:22 AM
MicheleT's Avatar
MicheleT MicheleT is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 213
Just trying to get some info for a friend that was planning on leaving on 4/29 Carnival Conquest. What happens if for Medical Reasons she is being told by her doctor to postpone her trip. Her and her roommate I don't believe took any insurance. Can they postpone the trip to another until she is up to going? Any ideas?
Mexican Riviera
Carnival Pride - September 30, 2007

RCCL Viking Serenade - May 10, 1992