View Single Post
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 02-11-2009, 01:00 PM
Cruise Fanatic Cruise Fanatic is offline
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 6,043
This is not being deceptive. Technically, an outside cabin is anything with a window. Regardless if the shape is port hole or picture window. It can also be an outside obstructed view. This is a classic example why people should use a Travel Agent. A cruise oriented Travel Agent most likely would take the time to explain the difference. Most cruise line reservation agents have little experience in qualifying clients. They give them exactly what they ask for. They are trained to answer the phone and make the sale as quickly as possible.