View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-29-2005, 09:00 PM
Oggy Boy Oggy Boy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Valley Center, CA 92082
Posts: 2,362
Default
Personally, I would wait until I got there. Who knows what the weather conditions will be in the future. If you arrive and conditions are perfect, then I would immediately book one, if not, forget it.

Just my opinion.

Tom