View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 07:12 AM

Hi Fellow Summit crusiers. I am on the same ship and crusie aas you are i.e. mediterrean crusie from June 16(Venice) to June 28th ,(Barcelona). This is called "The Levy Girls Cruise" as that is the maiden name of myself and my sister who will be traveling with me. We are also traveling with our two daughters, ages 30 and 18. We have divided the ports of call so thst we can each research two ports and then report back to each other as to what is important to see. I have croatia and Naples. My daugheter has found the name of a wonderful place to have pizze in Naples from a friend of hers who lives there. I will get it from her and email it. I really haven't done much research yet but I will start to report shortly.
A question about formal nights- I was intending on bringing dressy black pants and wearing dressy tops and jewelry. Do you think this will be alright?
I forgot to mention that we are extending our crusie in Barcelona by two days. We booked a hotel in the center of town. We heard Bsrcelona is a must see. Ahoy Maties, Shelli