View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-24-2009, 04:24 PM
jack2007's Avatar
jack2007 jack2007 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: uk
Posts: 452
The Italian State Tourist Board is called ENIT (Ente Nazionale Informazione Turistica).
There is a small tourist information point on the seafront at Civitavecchia, they speak english and will probably be able to help you if they are open.
Teelphone 0766 25348 ) 08:30am -1:00pm mon to sat ( Italian time )
You'll also need the code for Italy I think its 39.