View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 09:33 AM

OMG....it exceeded my expectations! I am so in love with cruising! It was a smooth transition going on the ship (please everyone do the on-line checkin)we were already in our cabin by 1:30 pm....the WindJammer was excellent! Our children 17 & 13 had the best time of their lives. The great thing about cruising is that you meet so many different cultures...we met kids & their families from Australia, Britain, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Venezuela...everywhere...diversity everywhere...everyone got along...it was an amazing experience. On our first Captain's dinner...the waiters came over and sung Happy 20th Wedding Anniversary to my husband and I..we had no idea...it was special and amazing. Royal Caribbean is amazing and they live up to their reputation. They really do run an amazing ship and they treat you like Royalty....I was literally going to cry when we came to the last night....heck we went to be at 3:30 am....we just knew that when we woke up...it was time to head off to the boring day-to-day to-do's....Cruising is it for me....unless for an emergency I will fly but for vacations....cruising with Royal Caribbean is for us....our next cruise will be in 2 years as my entire family and hubby's family and friends....I would say 60 of us...are starting to plan now....should be fun!