Thread: H1N1
View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 11-04-2009, 12:22 PM
bmh bmh is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 143
Thanks, interesting web site. I would imagine if a person became incapacitated due to a major injury, heart attack or stroke, medical insurance (providing it is in place) should cover medical bills, not sure about getting home though. It would be expensive booking short term, especially if you were in Europe or worse yet Australia. Best thing is not to get sick.