View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 08:43 AM

I second sting ray city. Look up Captain Marvins of Moby Dicks (websites) or use the search function on this site for reviews. They will have much smaller groups than the ship, and be less expensive. They have built a reputation on having cruise passengers to the ships on time as well.

Cozumel I like Chankanaab. There is an admission, but there is a small beach, snorkeling from shore, concession. It is close to the pier and cabs are plentiful. Of course you can swim with the dolphins there if you book in advance. Last year we did a jeep tour using Shoretrips.com. We toured the island, there was snorkeling, a beach, a small beach front cantina, an historic shopping spot/town/church, and a great lunch at a local place. It was my husband's favorite tour ever.

Labadee is owned by RCCL. It is beach day: parasail, jet ski, There is a zip line. Your shore tours on RCCLs website are the only options. Again use the search function on this site and there are pictures, reviews and maps posted for this island.
RCCL Explorer 2003, 2005
RCCL Navigator, 2004, 2007
RCCL Mariner 2006
RCCL Liberty 2008
RCCL Adventure 2009

Read and post cruise reviews