View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 07:41 PM

Glad to hear you had a good time, Sonny. Tanya, sorry about the bad service you experienced at Johnny Rockets.

Sonny, I wonder if the weather system was the same one that affected my cruise? I was affected on that Thursday, October 7 I think it was. We were supposed to go to Grand Cayman that day. I should mention I was on the Freedom at the time you were on the Liberty. When I went to the Windjammer for breakfast, I saw dark clouds, and it was dark enough I wasn't sure if it was day or night. It was about 7:30 am ship time. When I saw those clouds, I thought "Ooohhh, noooo. This can't be good." After waiting for a bit in the Arcadia Theater, where I was supposed to meet for my excursion, a Shore Excursions rep stated "Okay, are you guys ready?" Somewhat enthusiastic, we answer "YES!" Then he responds, "For drinking?" We couldn't hear the PA Announcements in the theater, but I guess either the guy walked out and heard an update saying the port was canceled, or it came to him via Walkie-Talkie, as he had one with him.
2013 - Golden Princess (Alaska, roundtrip from Seattle)