View Single Post
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 09-15-2009, 11:48 PM
mikefrommich mikefrommich is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Riverview MI.
Posts: 18
the passport card is a good choice for me,since I never fly out of the country,it will get me on cruises starting and ending in the same U.S. port,and I can use it when I drive into canada once in awhile,its very easy to get in Michigan where I live, as easy as a drivers licence.10 mins wait.