View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-09-2007, 10:09 AM
Ohiocruiser Ohiocruiser is offline
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 43
Ok so i have a 15 year old and her father is deceased so i have his death cert. and i have custody, dont think she will be a problem BUT i have a 11 year old and i have custody but his father is close but there is no contact with him and if i read it right he has to sign. He is already livid thinking he is paying for this cruise with his child support lol (NOT) but i prob wont be able to get a signature. can i just take my divorce papers you think?

Maybe someone has dealt with this recently.

El Greco: Jamaica Resort