View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 11:32 AM

>>It's been a long time since we've seen you here. Looks like you've moved again?
Sorry I can't help on these ports. My Mediterranean cruise last December went to all different ports. Maybe you might find some tips in our Europe Port Chat section<<

Hi, CF!

First, regarding the cruise: I'm actually just looking for information on the ship more than anything. I've checked the Port Chat section for other stuff.

We're going to be in Italy as I'm doing research for a book, and we decided last week that this cruise was too good to pass up. We've never done NCL, and I'm just a bit weary about their service and all. But!! I love the itinerary.

You asked if we moved . . . .

Yes, we did move last summer from Nashville back to Las Vegas (YAY!!). We luckily sold our house in August and missed the monsoon/floods that hit Nashville in May. Our former street in Bellevue was one of the ones hit hard, although our house was one of three that didn't get water on the inside . . . The crawlspace and garage were both flooded, and water came within 1 inch of the first floor. Many of our neighbors are still not in their homes.

Thanks!!

chris

Read and post cruise reviews

Veracruz - '85
CCL Tropicale - '94
RCCL Adventure of the Seas - '05
CCL Valor - '06
CCL Victory - '06
Celebrity Century - '07
CCL Triumph - '07
CCL Victory - '08
NCL Gem - '10