View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-05-2008, 04:49 PM
TrvlPro's Avatar
TrvlPro TrvlPro is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Houston TX
Posts: 2,172
You can't really get to anyone higher up by phone. You may want to write them, it gets seen that way by other than someone at a phone center. Another suggestion is to call again and ask the same question. Many times you'll get different responses depending on who you speak with and how long they've been there. I don't know if such ramps are available or not but I would imagine there is something they can do to accommodate you if you get to the right person. Also ask if they can give you an email address to the Special Needs Dept. You can't speak with them but you can write them. There is a form they send for special needs that details the sircumstances and any requests, that's what you want your hands on.

Cheers, Neil