View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-22-2007, 06:41 PM
gdjoslin's Avatar
gdjoslin gdjoslin is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Near Yosemite, California
Posts: 1,937
We have a local TA we use. Yes you need a DD214. We gave a copy to our TA and she faxed it to Carnival.
BTW they said you need to have your DD214 to Carnival within 72 hours of booking. So it gives you a little time to find it if you don't know where it is.
Cruise Photos from Mexico and Alaska