View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 12:21 PM

Hi again DSR. Since you are traveling in early Dec, you should find the prices much lower than we have when we travel in Feb or Apr during break times. I personally have not stayed at any of the ones you listed but am considering these as well. We have stayed several times in Fort Lauderdale prior to cruises and had taken the night before with RCI and found most of them to be very, very expensive but most enjoyable and 4/5 rated.
I have narrowed my search to Sleep Inn Dania as they provide transportation and breakfast but are away from most of the places we would like to do or see. This one has been recommended by many on this site. Others have stayed at the Comfort Inn's as well. I recently looked at Best Western on Sea Breeze Blvd, next door to the Hilton (formerly Yankee Clipper) as we had stayed at the Yankee before and liked the area.
So many that I would like to consider are just more than I would like to pay (in season rates)
in February. I think from what I have read, these are hotels that have been mentioned as acceptable by members here.
Good luck.

Peterl

Read and post cruise reviews