View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-15-2005, 05:11 PM
JustinM JustinM is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8
Okay here is the deal, I called Customer Service today and the gentleman told me that as long as it was a Birth Certificate issued by the State then it was acceptable. Here in South Carolina, there are two types: The Short Form BC and a full page BC which are issued from the State. If you want a long form copy then you have to write to the state records office. So I am thinking that the Short form BC will work according to the info i got today, what do yall think?