View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 06:32 AM

My family and I are leaving on a 7-day Carribean cruise in a couple of weeks (Carnival Conquest/Galveston) and I have planned out shore excursions at two of the islands we will be visiting...but I am not real sure what to plan for Cozumel. Instead of booking shore excursions through the cruise line (which are EXTREMELY expensive) I have been researching and doing my homework and have managed to find local excursion companies that offer less-crowded excursions at a fraction of the cost. But, in Cozumel, with all the destruction of Hurricane Wilma and having to be tendered to shore instead of docking at the port, many excursions are cut short.

The places I have been looking at in Cozumel to choose from are Playamia, Chankanaab, or Paradise Beach. We are going to cab it to one of the places to spend the day in the sun swimming. snorkling and anything else we can crunch in during our time there. Our children are 8 and 5 so I am looking for something fun that will accomodate to that age group.

Has anyone ever been to any of these three places in Cozumel and recommend one over another? If you have and have any input....I would LOVE to hear from you!

Thanks!

Christy