Thread: Quad cabins
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 12:57 PM

We were on the Fantasy 3 day to the bahamas. It worked ok for us since it was such a short cruise..no one really wanted to be in the cabin. We were all doing different things most of the time and therefore bathed etc when people were out. Sometimes at dinner the boys would get ready and head up to dinner and then I would meet them there and that gave me a few minutes with the cabin to myself. Lucky for us Me and the 5 yr old were the only girls and I took a hairdryer, iron, and curling iron and never used any of them I showered at 5;45am when everyone was sleeping and went up and sat on deck and let the ocean breeze dry it. And I just didn't fix it..it would have been a mess by the end of the day anyway.
On a longer cruise I probably would have been irratated by the end with the tight spaces. ziplocking their clothes was fabulous because for my daughter everything fit and i just grabbed it (they were labeled) and ran her into the bathroom and done! the boys have bigger clothes so we put the socks uw and tshirt in and a note on it what pants they wanted to wear. then if I had time I could lay out clothes the night before,even for the 15 year old b/c he had chosen his outfits before we left home and they were marked.
We didn't need to do any laundry. Although I think it was available.

Carnival Fantasy 6/05
RCCL Sovereign of the Seas 4/07
RCCL Navigator 12/07
RCCL Navigator 11/08
RCCL Liberty 7/4/09