View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 08:36 AM
Banned

My 2 cents on the Sun as well. I thought the food was much better than the shows, although we had a hypnotist that was pretty entertaining. The dazzles nightclub probably isn't anywhere near what you might find on an RCCL cruise. More like a lounge than a separate venue. I enjoyed the made to order waffles and omlettes every morning (yes I had both). I think one of the things that makes for a good cruise is the strength of the Cruise Director. Ours wasn't nearly as entertaining as some in the past. If you like to excercise, the Sun has some of the best equipment afloat. If you like snorkeling, Belize is a great spot for that, otherwise, you can do the cave tubing there. In Costa Maya, we did some snorkeling and horseback riding. We had a mini suite off the front of the ship which was awesome! The bathroom was the best we have ever had. Seprate tub/shower, stall, closet and makeup area. The balcony had two loungers and two chair's and a table. All in all, it was a good time, just like all the other cruises I have been on. Hope this helps. Have a great time!