View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 06:26 AM

Spiritfilled, well your "day" is almost here.

As to your questions, we did not do the adult night club, so I can not answer that. We did go into the Piano Bar, which is very unique in design, and there is a guy that plays and sings and everyone sits around and listens, which is nice.

We were in the Golden dining room up stairs. For the most part, I think our food was good, but if you wanted something else (we had done this before on other cruises) that was not on the menu, because you didn't care for what the selection was, they really didn't have anything else for you to choose from. My main disappointment was the soup, I like it HOT , and it was warm. The wait staff was great, and once I started drinking HOT tea, they made sure it was HOT, where on another cruise, it wouldn't stay hot long. Of course the wait staff is working for the tip, but what makes it bad is when the people who first start out at the dinner table, leave and go to another table, or one of the "paying" restaurants, but in the long run, that just gave us "more" time with them.

The ship is very colorful, and some people may say it is too colorful, but I like BRIGHT colors! It can be confusing at times, in getting your barings of where things are located, but they have a small card that tells what is located on each deck.

As for being crowded, I think the only time I as well as others noticed that was when we were getting our "special" food fixed, and we had to wait about 25 minutes.

Actually, right where the Pizza place is, a lot of people don't know about it, but they have a rolling roof, so if you don't want to be under the direct sun, you can go there. It is not so crowded at times, like the other places where they are singing/playing music. In the area where the theatre screen is outside, up a few steps are some turquoise (sp?) chairs that are really neat, as they sort of rock with you.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

brneyes