View Single Post
Old 06-02-2007, 12:18 PM

Quote:
I sure don't want to offend anyone..But, to the original question..

blackvinyl had the correct answer, and we should give credit where credit is due.

Carnival does not auto-gratuity for under 2.
Quote:
I sure don't want to offend anyone..But, to the original question..

blackvinyl had the correct answer, and we should give credit where credit is due.

Carnival does not auto-gratuity for under 2.
Even CCL is confused on this one. I called General Res to confirm and the young lady I spoke to said there is no policy regarding age exceptions, even children under 2.

Dwayne, I have come to trust your information so having gotten wrong info before I called back and asked to speak to a Supervisor. They directed me to the website link provided by blackvinyl which is their tipping guidelines. Nowhere in that guideline is there an age exception. Being persistent to get the right info I again asked the Mgr to verify the policy. He went to the electronic Res Agent manuel and read me from the screen that children under 2 are in fact NOT auto charged.

I've requested that information be updated on their site so that what the public sees matches their policy and there is no confusion.

Dwayne, you won't ever offend me by correcting something that's inacurate. I appreciate it. For a very long time I've been giving clients incorrect info based on the written policy the provide. Their internal policies are apparently different from what they post and provide to the public and agents.

Thanks again for the correction!

Cheers, Neil