View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 09:27 PM

An update about the details. I figure it is pretty safe to post after I speak with one Admin. and two reservationists and get the same answer. Each one had to put me on hold as this is a new program and there has been some confusion I was told.

The Past Guest, Resident, and 55 or older rates are protected if you are eligible for them. Meaning if any of those rates go lower you will be issued a non-refundable on board credit if you send the form in. The Military rates are excluded from this method of booking.

Quote:
I just tried to book my early booking cruise this morning. this is what was told to me.
the rates are based on first time cruiser rates. if you are a past guest, military or 55 and older you wont save money.
macmom, That is not what I encountered today. My past guest rate that I have been shopping for the Dream was $300 plus less using this method for 4G. The John Heald Blogger rate that had included my upgrade from 4A to 4G was $275 less. I guess it depends on the ship and sail date. For the right set of circumstances it does save some money.

Dwayne