View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by janfred:
One of the new features:
(Access to the Captain's Club Lounge at Michael's Club for daily coffeehouse style breakfast and evening social hour)

I love the new CC but my question and it may be stupid, but I will ask anyway. We are traveling with our daughter and son-in-law who are only at the first level of the CC, will they not be able to join us even if they pay for their drinks, I wouldn't want to see their sad faces pressed against the glass looking in, so we would not go... same for the daily coffeehouse.
I guess it depends how well they are monitoring it. If they are traveling in a separate cabin no. If guest are traveling in the same cabin then yes. However; when I was on the Brilliance of the Seas a week ago a friend who is Diamond was denied letting her roommate into the Diamond event. This isn't the way I understand the program. Roommates traveling with you are suppose to be allowed. My friend was a little embarrassed and felt badly for her friend so she didn't try again the rest of the cruise. I believe the person that denied the roommate entrance was in error though.