View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 06:05 PM

Speaking of complainers...my first morning on the ship...I got up pretty early (I experienced motion sickness my first day on the ship) and went to work out...yes I am ana...excercise is part of my life and you just can't stop...expecially I knew that I was going to consume alot of food...lol anyway...there was French women about 7am complaining about how watery the coffee was....I had just worked out for about an hour and a half...I just wanted to have a cup of coffee before I had to wake the family up for breakfast....she is just going on and on....I ignored her and went on my merry way.....the next day....again same women...whinning about the coffee...I go up to get a cup of coffe and she taps me on the the shoulder and says "mam...that coffee is no good"..I kindly gave her what I call my ghetto look..the stare....and said to her "mam...yestday you were complaining about the same thing"...she gave me this look and said.."your point"...I said....exactly...if the coffee is not to your liking, don't drink it....it is fine for me.....how dare I say that to her is the look I got.....she walked away....the wait staff gave me a smile and I went and had my coffee.....yes our 3rd day...I see her yet again.....nope no coffee orange juice.....I smiled at her and went and had my coffee....moral of the story....if you don't like something, don't drink/eat it! lol It was funny...you had to be there.....I have no tolerance for rude people...she was very loud every time she complained...she was looking for attention and at 7am in the morning and after a work out...no one wants to listen to that non-sense...not even on vacation....lol