I got the information from the diamond plus desk; I didn't get the official email yet. I'm thinking of booking another cruise before the 15th. If the stock ever gets back up to what I paid for it, I'm going to sell it. Until then I won't be buying any more "Next Cruise Bookings", or booking any cruises while on board; instead, I'll use my shareholder benefit for the on-board credit. If they ever decide to take away the concierge lounge, I'll be ready to book a Princess cruise. I not happy with what I'm seeing.