View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 04:27 PM

Were you are that cruise?

I never said NCL was responsible for any natural
disasters. I'm saying they are negligent. They are responsible for not disclosing information. Re: Damage to the ship
Disclosing this information should have been given to Travel Agencies so they could give the chance to their customers to make changes, to go at a later date.

They didn't even make arrangements for trasportaton when we were sent to Maui a day early. Leaving many to fend for themselves. I myself along with hundreds more spent over 200.00 to go anywhere around town.

A woman who was very well traveled 35 cruises said this was the "worse she had even been on"
First time she was even on NCL and the last.

If the accident had happened on our cruise, I would have been more then understanding. But to use a ship that should have been repaired when it happened just does not make sense.

Rude........the young man who gave so many people a hard time at the excursion desk stood outside the second day and told an elderly woman who was schedualed to be on a tour that there "was NO room for her wheelchair". Did we get rude, No, we were too shocked. When if that was your mother? Thank Goodness the tour gentleman stepped in and said to this rep of NCL "the wheelchair is going with us". He got a big cheer from everyone standing outside the ship.

In my experence staff doesn't get rude. And I know no one else would lower themselves to the level of NCL's staff memebers.