View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-08-2006, 11:53 AM
ChucksOK's Avatar
ChucksOK ChucksOK is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2006
Location: The Southwest
Posts: 668
You might also try contacting the US Passport office to see if you can get a passport issued using the birth card on an emergency/rush basis (anyone that travels should have one anyway). Once you have that and you keep it updated, you shouldn't need a birth certificate until you apply for social security/medicare benefits!