View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 10:16 AM

We are leaving on March 30 for S.A. on Infinity and will be staying at the San Cristobal Tower for 2 nights before the cruise. I am very curious about the location of the hotel as it has a different address than for the Sheraton, but you said the Tower was adjacent to the Sheraton hoel. I am asking because my sister is staying at the Hyatt and we are trying to figure out how far apart we are and what is the best method for going between the hotels. Any information you could give me would be appreciated.
Lizzie
Quote:
Originally posted by The Cruiser-Hydes:
We just returned from the same trip on Celebrity Infinity and had a fabulous trip. We stayed at the Hilton Buenos Aires one night post cruise. Read yesterday that it is #2 in Frommers Budget Travel best S. America hotel value. In Santiago we stayed two nights at the San Cristobal Tower which is adjacent to the Sheraton hotl but part of Starwood's Luxury Collection. I can't say enough about the room, the food, and the service was first class. You don't stand in line to check in but sit at a desk and all guests have complimentary butler service!! We arranged both thru our travel agent and got a better deal that way. Some people on our Andes tour stayed at the Hyatt and weren't real thrilled with the cost of food and drink etc. Have a great time!!