View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-28-2010, 06:46 AM
Bub Bub is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 190
Hi Mary,
If you have insurance for medical emergencies, then you should be refunded, from the insurance company, what ever your Dad spent for his portion of the trip. I guess it depends on what type of insurance you bought. You will need a form filled out by the doctor that the company will provide. I always buy cancellation and interuption insurance and have had to use it twice. Hope everything works out for you and you have a great trip. It's no fun being stressed just before your vacation.