Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Alaska Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2007, 10:21 AM

Good day, my wife and I are leaving on June 9th on the Diamond.
This is our first cruise for our 30 wedding anniversay. We booked this 1 year ago and can't wait.
See everyone on the ship. We are also taking the land tour afterward ending up in Fairbanks.
We are from Brampton, Ontario.
Old 05-04-2007, 01:31 PM

Sounds like a great time, you will love Alaska. My husband and I have been on 2 cruises up there, visiting family in Anchorage after disembarking in Seward. Next year we are going to do the cruise and landtour as well. We have taken the train to Denali, you will absolutely love it. My cousin works for a company who supplies Princess and she got us 3 free tickets so we did that in 2005. Have fun!

Closed Thread

Tags
alaska, company, cruise, cruises, denali, diamond, fairbanks, june, leaving, powered, princess, reviews, seo, ship, vancouver, vbulletin