Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Alaska Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2008, 07:49 PM

We will be going to alaska in June 2009. After reading alot of the posts here, I thought it might be a nice idea to get married on a chartered boat to Tracy Arm. I am a bit confused as to whether this is even possible. It seems from what Ive read here, that this is a definite possibility, but when I asked the travel agent, she said that it takes to long to get to Tracy Arm from Juneau and that no ship is in port that long?

Anyone able to tell me either way? Also, if it is possible...any recommendations on which smaller ships would be nice for a wedding? (about 15-20 people)

Thanks!

Closed Thread

Tags
20, alaska, alaskan, boat, criuse, cruise, cuise, good, line, married, norwegian, people, port, ship, wedding