Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Alaska Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2013, 11:39 PM

Default which cruise line?
Hello,

My husband and I want to take a cruise to Alaska this summer. I am looking for recommendations on which lines to look into. We are both 25.

We would like to depart from Seattle, but CANNOT arrive back at Seattle on a Friday or Saturday.

Thanks!

Last edited by purplepeanut6; 11-09-2013 at 11:44 PM.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:17 AM

I did Princess for my latest one, and they were good. They're supposed to be the best cruise line for Alaska, from what I've read and heard.

You don't mention what you want to do, but I did a 7 day round trip from Seattle, Sunday to Sunday. If you are looking to avoid returning to Seattle altogether, then maybe look into doing one that returns into Vancouver. Bear in mind though if you do a cruise that returns into Vancouver leaving from Seattle, you MUST have a passport. If you do a closed loop cruise (returning to the same US port), then a driver's license and birth certificate should do if you don't have a passport.
2013 - Golden Princess (Alaska, roundtrip from Seattle)