Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Alaska Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2005, 03:55 PM

Eleven family members are interested in a 7 day Alaskan cruise. Our ages range from 6 years old to 77 years old. Three children, 22 & 25 year old girls and the rest adults. Any suggestions on which Cruise line we would enjoy the most. I may be leaning towards Princess but not sure. SUGGESTIONS ???
Old 01-11-2005, 03:55 PM

Eleven family members are interested in a 7 day Alaskan cruise. Our ages range from 6 years old to 77 years old. Three children, 22 & 25 year old girls and the rest adults. Any suggestions on which Cruise line we would enjoy the most. I may be leaning towards Princess but not sure. SUGGESTIONS ???
Old 01-11-2005, 06:01 PM

I am a Princess girl, and have done 2 Alaska cruises with them.
Took the Coral out of Vancouver to Seward. Included Glacier Bay, which I really loved.And would highly recommend.
This July I was on the Diamond from Seattle. That did Tracey Arm. Of course both call on ports of Juneau, Skagway & Ketchikan. All Fab!
Loads to see and do for all ages.
Enjoy!

Link to my webshots:
http://community.webshots.com/user/s...host=community

Closed Thread

Tags
alaska, alaskan, chat, children, cruise, cruises, curise, families, family, girls, ports, princess, recommendations, reviews, year