Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Port Chat > Alaska Port Chat
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 06:24 PM

I am going to visit juneau,Skagway,Anchorage in mid june.should I pack warm clothes?would we need a light jacket or a sweater?
Old 04-16-2009, 09:10 PM
Hi to You,

You will love Alaska....I've been there in May, June and September...and the weather is almost always the same....cool and wet.....Layer yourself, because it can be cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon....and WET a lot....A light jacket and a sweatshirt will do you just fine....and bring some type of rain gear with...you probably will need it almost every day.....I've been there 3 times now and will go again next year....Make sure you do the White Pass Railroad in Skagway....It's expensive, but well worth the trip.....Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau is a great trip too...along with whale watching....Wish I were going with you...Happy Sailing.....

Bob E

Closed Thread

Tags
alaska, anchorage, chat, clothes, cruise, hot, jacket, june, junecom, juneweatherinalaska, pack, packiing, reviews, weather, wwwweather, year