Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2007, 12:40 PM

Hi, I have been searching for more info on costa fortuna, especially drink info such as do they have a drink card/ or how much are drinks such as milk , water, pop, juice , milkshakes etc., also what are good excursions for the eastern carriabean. going in dec just b4 christmas

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 10-20-2007, 04:42 PM

I don't have the answers for you right now but will be on the ship on Nov. 17th. I have a group of 58 going Feb. 10th so when the oportunity came for me to visit the ship before it's first caribbean sailing I jumped at the chance. I am making a list of questions and will add yours to it and post the answers when I get back. We are really looking forward to our cruise it will be our first with COSTA.

Read and post cruise reviews
Old 10-22-2007, 11:22 AM

I will be going on the costa fortuna cruise december 23-30. I am excited as this is my very first cruise in my life.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:18 PM

Hi Cruise_gal and Millineumwoman, welcome to Cruise-Chat. I've not been on the Fortuna but sailed on the Magica last year. She was a beautiful ship, and a lot of fun. Milk, water (not bottled), some juices are free. The soda cards they will be selling when you board, I believe they were $35 for the week. I didn't see milkshakes on board, but they may have had them. They did have gelato machines on the lido deck, and it was free. Not sure which ports you are visiting, but if you're doing the itinerary we did in December, it was San Juan, St. Thomas, La Romana and Grand Turk. In San Juan-a tour of Old San Juan or the Bacardi factory. In St. Thomas-shopping or snorkeling or just hanging out at a beach. La Romana-beach day or the catamaran sail/snorkel-good snorkeling there. Grand Turk-there's a beach where you dock that is really nice. We did a snorkel trip through Costa that was great. Let me know your ports and I'll try and answer more specifically. Costa is a fun ship, good Italian food, Toga night is a ball! Best wishes and once again, welcome aboard.
Old 12-01-2007, 10:44 AM

We're Iced Tea drinkers. Other than afternoon tea, will there be tea available to drink? (wondering if we should bring some tea bags with us)
We're also wondering how much toga enhancing accessories we should bring....
Thanks in advance!

Free Cruise Clocks
Old 12-01-2007, 08:54 PM

I would bring some tea bags just in case u don't like theirs, but try them to try something new.

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 12-02-2007, 11:57 AM

Ahhh! So there is iced tea available all day then? That would be great!

Free Cruise Clocks

Closed Thread

Tags
costa, drinks, fortuna, info, jfortuna