Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2007, 12:56 PM

I am going on my first cruise with my 1 year old and 6 year old in December. Any tips? Also I am wondering about excursions with the 2 children. I have never been to St. Martin and was planning on just spending the day at the beach and shopping? Orient Beach I hear is the best (and yes I know it is clothing optional). I've been to St. Thomas and don't need to go back. I have been to St. John twice and would love to go again without a real excursion booked, but am worried about taking the ferry over from Red Hood and having enough time at the beaches and the taking the ferry back to make it to the ship on time (by 4:00pm). Any ideas would be great!!
Old 09-25-2007, 03:04 PM
Administrator

Hi lauramom, and welcome to cruise-chat.

A crazy thought for St. Thomas as you've been there several times (as have I and feel the same way ). How about staying onboard and enjoying the ship's facilities? The pool will be less crowded for your older child, and the splash area will be less crowded (and safer) for your 1-year-old. You can perhaps go off the ship to have your "Welcome to St. Thomas photo" taken, and then go to the sky tram, if you think your kids would like that.

Closed Thread

Tags
alaska, child, cruise, cruises, disney, kids, line, old, price, restaurants, review, reviews, taking, year, yr