Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2007, 04:53 PM

My Girlscout troop has been saving for the past few years to go on a cruise ship. The leader and her two daughters have been on a Disney cruise once before but... that's all the cruise knowledge they have. If we ever reach our goal(Hey, it's possible.) we'd have to go on a three-day in the Summer due to school restrictions during the year. The thing is.. the troop leader and her daughters are obsessed with everything Disney so they act like it's totally unacceptable everytime I suggest something well.. a little less pricy.(Compared to other lines, Disney over the Summer.. ah...) I mean, we're on a limited budget here... ah! Also, it would have to be out of a Florida port, which I guess doesn't narrow things down much more but... my mother and I were chatting about it and there are a few cruises going out; does anyone have any cheap suggestions of cruiese that could handle my little girlscout friends and I? :/
Holland: 1
Norwegian: 2
Costa: 1
Riyal Carribean: 1
Disney: 1
Total: 14
Old 03-27-2007, 09:40 PM

The only cruise lines other than Disney that do three night cruises are Carnival and Royal Caribbean. out of Port Canaveral you have Royal Caribbean's Sovereign of The Seas, and Carnival's Sensation. Out of Miami you have Carnival's Fascination and Royal's Majesty of the Seas.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:53 PM

Yes, I was thinking about the Majesty myself... hopefully they'll agree to at least a Royal Carribean or Carnival. Because another thing is that they'll inform me that those are most definitely the lines where you'll get sick. I've only gotten the Norwalk once, and that was on the Carnival Miracle out of Jacksonville for a Spring Break trip... We're so very doomed if they're unagreeable... Hopefully one of those lines will work. :3 I'll go look up some prices.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:12 PM

After some minor research I've reached the conclusion that we could get away with the best price on a 3-day Bahamas cruise on the Majesty. :3 I really hope they can all agree on it, though it's likely some of them are so exasperated for the time all of this is taking that they'll definitely go for it. Ehh, I hope at least. x3 Thanks for the help, I'll forward this stuff to them all on Monday.

Closed Thread

Tags
cruise, cruises, day, days, disney, fl, florida, good, lines, night, reviews, summer, tampa