Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2005, 06:41 AM

Would like information on Hotel availability and prices in Santago Chile, Tours and transportaion from Hotel to Valparaiso. Arriving 01/07/06 departing on Cruise ship 01/08/06. 4 senior citizens. Will be arriving in morning and leaving the next day in evening.
Old 04-25-2005, 11:19 AM

As I also emailed to you privately, Robert, this board is not really set up to book hotels or other travel components for you. I would recommend you use a travel agent in your area to help you with this - perhaps the agent who booked your cruise for you.

Good luck - and have a wonderful cruise!
Old 04-25-2005, 05:18 PM

Our transfer from santiago valparaiso
The service was exclusive for us, the van was quite comfortable with conditioned air and a english speaking guide.

I believe that website was www.enaturchile.com, I use this company by recommendation of other travellers.
Happy cruise
Old 06-09-2005, 01:33 PM

I am a passenger on this cruise (Celebrity Infinity) and have the same questions as you do. I am NOT using Celebrity air but making my own air arrangements. I am arriving Santiago the morning of January 7. I want to spend one night in Santiago, then travel to the dock in Valparaiso on January 8. I looked on http://www.portcompass.com and they have a tour that provides the transfer and sightseeing. It looks like a good deal to me. Please have a look at their tour offering and tell me what you think. We will have to put together a minimum for the tour. I am traveling by myself. I do not know anything about Santiago hotels, but the Best Western near the airport looks OK. If we put together a group, they will come by our hotel, pick us up and take us to the Infinity. Have you inquired how much Celebrity charges for a transfer? For me, the sightseeing that Port Compass is a plus.
Looking forward to hearing from you. John, Senior, FL resident, non-smoker, and speak no Spanish.
Old 06-09-2005, 01:50 PM

I did the same itinerary in revers a couple of years ago and stayed at the Sheraton in Santiago. It is well located and I would recommend it. The airport is not to far from downtown Santiago and there are several excellent restaurants around the Sheraton itself, but not within walking distance.

Do take a tour on your transfer to Valparaiso and visit Vin Del Mar as well. You will have plenty of time to make the ship. It is a great cruise.

Nancy Norris made the arrangement for the transfer and we used the same company in Santiago as we did in Buenos Aires. I am sure she will see this thread and jump in with their contact information, as they were great.

Here is a link to here review. Different ship, but same itinerary.

Have a great cruise

Tom
Old 06-10-2005, 06:28 AM

I can certainly recommend the Sheraton as well -but unfortunately, I cannot provide the transfer service information. That is one of the files I lost when my comuter crashed a while back and I cannot recall the name. I believe I made the arrangements through gochile.net however.
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 11-14-2005, 09:30 AM

we made adjustments with enaturchile

Closed Thread

Tags
chile, cruise, reviews