Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2009, 01:52 PM
Has anyone of our fellow cruisers been aboard the new Bahamas Celebration yet! I'm under the impression she has replaced the Imperial Majesty cruise line offering (Regal Empress) but other than last months press releases I'm not seeing or hearing anything?????

Anybody got any news????

BillyBuzzy
Old 05-20-2009, 02:45 PM

Haven't heard a word, sure hope they're not having financial difficulties.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:26 AM

I actually went a couple of weeks ago. We had a great time on this ship. It was my first cruise and I was nervous about getting seasick so I didn't want to be out to sea for too long. There's a lot to do on the boat and the rooms are nice with a very friendly staff. I've seen some places that people are calling it a scam but I used the certificate I got in the mail and booked. It was a pretty good deal for a 2-night cruise.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:06 AM

Hi LadyLauren, welcome to Cruise-Chat. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Sounds like you enjoyed your experience. Hope you'll be cruising again real soon! Best wishes!
Old 07-02-2009, 06:47 PM
LadyLauren - Let me add my "Welcome Aboard Cruise-Chat.com!" to penny3333's-We're glad you've joined us. It's a great place to visit and share all things cruising and some things else!!We have a lot of levity here but we are all cruisers and sailors at heart!

Your response regarding the Bahamas Celebration is especially appreciated since you have become our expert on the ship, the cruise and the cruiseline! From the brochure she seems like an interesting ship to sail on. Many of us still prefer the smaller cruiseships and love to sail on them!!

It sounds as if you had a great time- Would you sail on her again??
Were the dining venues serving tasty meals?Tell us all you can!!!
We are all very curious about her!!

Most importantly - Start planning your next cruise in order to prevent land moss from growing on the bottoms of your feet (We cruisers need seaweed to ward off Mal de Mer!!)

BillyBuzzy
Old 07-10-2009, 12:01 PM

Hi there,
I live here in Florida and have never heard of this cruise line or ship. It could be as billybuzzy says and had replaced Imperial Majesty...not sure about there financial situation but heaven knows it is a hard time for a lot of people...I just happened on this site while doing research for an email offer I got from this Caribbean Cruise Line...I'm not sure...I am still very very leary of these types of ads...they are usually too good to be true...been burned before and I say never again...
Old 07-10-2009, 01:32 PM
TravelmanFl - Welcome to cruise-chat - and thanks for responding to this posting! You are right in that there does not seem to be too much info around regarding this cruiseline, however, my brother tells me he has seen much advertising in the West Palm Beach and Ft. Lauderdale areas - and he has seen the ship heading out several times! I have located their web site and I have seen their offerings on Ebay for the cruises. I'm hoping we can get a number of responses from those that have cruised on her but ,so far , as you can see, they are few!

Fear not, our cruise-chat family, in time, will turn up a ton of info on the Bahamas Celebration! This is,arguably, the best, most informative and friendliest cruise chat site on the 'Net - and we are glad to welcome you on board!

BillyBuzzy
Old 07-14-2009, 07:22 AM

Hello everyone, I'm thinking everyone else just got the Hotwire Travel Ticker alert for the Bahamas Celebration $200 for a 3 night cruise. As soon as I got it, I went straight to this site for more information. Daisy Fuentes (though not a huge celebrity) is the spokesperson for this ship so I'm highly doubting it's a scam.
Hopefully as BillyBuzzy said, more people will start to fill us in on the details of this ship. Sounds intriguing.....

Closed Thread

Tags
bahama, bahamas, beach, caribbean, celebration, cruise, cruiseline, empress, line, palm, review, reviews, scam, ship, west