Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2007, 06:12 AM

Hi Royal Olympic have only smaller Ships now, any Cruise that takes in Santorini is good. Kalo Taxidi
Old 04-27-2007, 07:13 AM

Steve,

Royal Olympic is out of business. Do you probably mean Epirotiki?

Raoul Fiebig

Old 04-30-2007, 11:47 AM

P@O high quality but stuffy for Americans (I am British)
Avoid British lines like Thomson and Island although Fred Olsen excellent (but very British)
If I were American I would avoid European lines and play safe with Princess or RCI (both of which I have used and enjoyed)
Big certainly but higher quality than some of the small alternatives which can be truly dreadful-enjoy
Old 05-08-2007, 08:27 AM

Thats news to me the web site is still up, they did have some problems some time ago based around the over spend on the voyager and her sister ship, the last line to go under in europe to my knowledge was the german company that chartered the Mona Lisa, ps I was interesed in the video someone had posted it was the Royal Olympic Voyager, which was the fastest cruise ship of its period, its first cruise was to the Amazon which needed great skill in navigating the Master was Pantelis Papagorgio a good captain Kalo Taxidi
Quote:
Originally posted by Raoul Fiebig:
Steve,

Royal Olympic is out of business. Do you probably mean Epirotiki?

Closed Thread

Tags
classic, cruise, cruises, feedback, greece, greek, island, islands, isles, itinerary, monarch, regent, review, reviews, seabourn, seas