Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2005, 07:32 AM

WE are booked for this cruise and were wondering who else would be sailing.
Old 07-10-2005, 04:22 PM

Hello, I am also cruising Disney Magic, but on 09/17. Would you give me some tips after your cruise? I have never sailed Disney.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:21 AM

Hi to both of you newcomers to cruise-chat.
I have not sailed on Disney, but would love to hear more about the experience. I hope both of you return to give us a full report.
Old 11-11-2005, 10:06 AM

This is a great ship and it was one of the best vacations I've ever been on. Great for kids!

[Disney Magic Western Caribbean] [10/04]
[Carnival Pride Mexico] [10/05]
Old 11-11-2005, 01:40 PM

Disney is great for kids and for adults (especially the young-at-heart)! Shows are all Disney theme, but the quality of the performances is the best I have seen on cruise ships. The rotating dining room plan is really fun - don't miss Artist's Palette! Food I thought was quite good, better than I expected, and they have special kids' menus with things like hot dogs and mac & cheese for those fussy young eaters. Cabins are large compared to the industry average. And their private island is one of the best - and the only one with a dock, so you don't have to tender. Enjoy!!
Old 01-23-2006, 10:32 AM

Hi, I am going on a 3day cruise (disney wonder), wiht my daughters ages 8 and 10. I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on Nassau, should we stay on the ship or book to Paradise Island and go to the beach?
Old 01-23-2006, 11:38 AM

If this is your first time to Nassau why wouldn't you want to go explore? There is plenty to do. Paradise Island, the Pirates Museum, snorkeling at Cable beach, an island tour, the Ardastra Gardens & Zoo, Dolphin Encounter, and Pearl Island Stingray encounter to name a few.
Old 01-26-2006, 06:45 PM

Ive been to Nassau a few times, I agree, you should go on shore and then take a water taxi over to Paradise Island to see the aquarium in the Atlantis Hotel. Maybe go in a few shops, walk on the beach at the Sheraton down the street from the Atlantis, then go back on the ship and enjoy the pool while in port.
If your daughters were older, I'd say also go into town and look around and get a feel of Nassau. Just a thought, but you'll have a good time either way.
I also thought the Wonder was the nicest ship we have been on, the shows were excellent, and the service was great. Food on Disney was just average for a cruise line though, but you'll enjoy it anyhow.
Private island for Disney was the best...

Art
Old 01-29-2006, 07:30 AM

On Disney Wonder don't miss a dinner at Palo for a special night.

Adults only, superb food, excellent service, if you want 2 starters just ask, the food is too good for just 1!

It's now 3 weeks ago, but I can still taste the calamari!

Palo was the high spot of the whole cruise!

Closed Thread