Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2007, 06:39 AM

me and my one friend whant a job on a cruiser ship!please e-mail me at pietervantonder777@yahoo.co.uk
We are from south africa we can work HARD!
Old 07-23-2007, 11:31 AM

Have a look in the internet under:www.aida.de and chance the language from german to english or contact www.connectjobs.de ........this is one big ship Agency Office in Germany .There are looking for CREW for different companys.Good Luck

All of them are speaking english...do not hesitate to call them.
Old 07-23-2007, 03:23 PM

This site is not directly connected to any cruise line, therefore directing your request here is to no avail. However, here are a couple of links to sites that may be of help:
http://cruiselinejobs.com/
http://www.cruiseshipjob.com/

Good luck!
Nancy

Free Cruise Tickers
Old 07-23-2007, 03:36 PM

This may seem like elementary advice but here goes. Make sure that you have an online resume for easy forwarding. Check your grammar and make sure that it is properly updated. Include and highlight any skills that would pertain to whatever job that you are seeking. Note any foreign languages in which you can communicate fluently. Cruise ships notoriously employ a vast array of nationalities. You seem to possess a true desire to sign on with a cruise line. Let them see your enthusiasm!! Your diligent search is sure to catch an employers attention. Good luck, and I hope to see you on a cruise working or not.

Closed Thread