Go Back   Cruise Reviews Forums > Cruise Lines > All Other Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?
New! Use your Facebook, Google, AIM & Yahoo accounts to securely log into this site, click logo to login  
Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2006, 12:20 PM

My husband and I are new to cruising. Does anyone have any information, good or bad, on the Pride of Hawaii?
Old 11-17-2006, 02:18 PM

Jean, you'll find a wealth of opinions on this ship and this cruise line. Since you are new to cruising, I would suggest the following:
1) think of the Pride of Hawaii not so much as a cruise as a floating hotel and a very convenient way to visit the islands (only unpack once, but see all the islands, etc.)
2) if you tend toward motion sickness, bring along some kind of preventive measure - check with your doctor to be sure, but I find that the non-drowsy Dramamine formula (also sold as Bonine, over the counter as well) works well for me - you may notice some motion, particularly overnight when you are underway (I find it rocks me to sleep very nicely though!)
3) relax, enjoy, and bring along the attitude that you are going to have a great vacation, and you most likely will!

Closed Thread

Tags
hawaii, pride, reviews